better sleep or everyone will have to make me feel better instead
tomorrow we will find PROPER Silva pictures and gifs because damnit he must be on tumblr somewhere
Hannibal 2001 // Hannibal 2013
So yes, friends, I’m currently hopping from Hannibal to Hetalia to Skyfall.
Don’t even know anymore
Any RPers out there want to join a Harry Potter RP? I need more RPers! Please? Perhaps I can tempt you with a sexy gif of the Bowie with his mystically, eternally flowing mullet?
>W> This is tempting but I’ve never rp-ed harry potter and it’s been so long..
More Q Artwork
Ben Whishaw, Y U SO SEXY?!
Art by Teralilac
Fish fish pattern.
I feel so rusty, all I want to do is curl up in bed with my cat and cry.
found out that photoshops works smoother with new computer, so I was testing on some brushes and came up with this little Margaery Tyrell art because of flower dresses.
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
My Other Tutorials/Guides | My Daily Sketches